Untitled.

Assalamualaikum.

Indeed.

Hey dude!
Yeah you.
You're guy who only existed in my entire dream.

So, why am I supposed to write about you here?
Is it necessary?
Who are you to me actually?
See, there's so much questions lingering im my mind.

Dude,
Lemme tell all those people who are you in my life.
Just calm down and please lent me your eyes and heart.

Dear dude,
I really wouldn't write it here,
But I think I can't stand it anymore.
Hey,
Did you still remember our first met?
I still remember that moment when I just realized I love you.
I am 18 and you're 26.
Which means we're 8 years different.
But wait,
Ami I being so sarcarstic?
Ah, pft!

Then,
You asked me out for lunch,
And you wanted to bring all your friends,
I said, 'wait, can't we two just go?'
And you said, 'whoa, it's like a date.'
And I'm like 'it's a friendly date, dude,'.
But to me, 
That was a best moment ever.

Day after day,
My love towards you grew more and more,
Missing you was my hobby,
Texting with you was my job.
I do love when was being with you.
All if you want to know something,
All my updated moments,
Was all about YOU, dude.
You didn't realized that, don't you?
But it's okay.
I didn't blame you,
After all.

And then,
I really love when you called me 'sayang',
You fetched me wherever and whenever I wanna go,
I really love all the things about you dear dude!
Just love you.
Seems like the whole world were ours.
I don't even need anyone else,
Just you.

Now,
We're just become strangers.
But still,
I always stalk your profile,
Read our old silly conversation,
Hear your voice through the voice message,
Watchin' all your videos that you gave.
Looked at your pictures

You didn't know how much I miss you,dude!
Only Allah does.
I can't take off my feelings towards you.
You were been the half of me,
Part of my life.

I'm so sorry that I can't just dump you from my life. 
I'm so sorry that my thoughts towards you were wrong,
I asked to myself,
Am I dreaming?
I even slapped my face,
Pinched myself,
Thank Allah I didn't even just punched myself.
I knew it was not.

Hey dear dude, 
I thought that we're getting back together,
But obviously not.
And you're getting maried.
Am I dreaming again?

Dear dude,
I wish I could be with you longer,
Would hug you for hours, 
For days,
For minutes,
For seconds,
For ever moments in my life!
Until the end of our life,

But I know it's not gonna happen.
Just a dream tho,
Happy wedding, dude.
Love you much and forever!

::ahlan::
_CucuBeghaim : *

Popular posts from this blog

Terkena.

Guilty.