Guilty.

Assalamualaikum.

Simbolic.

Hey! It's been some ages maybe.
Indeed.
I've been very busy to update my diary,
I mean my childish and ridiculous journal.
Whatever you say I am.
I am who am I.

Recently,
There some issues on media social.
Politics,
Entertainment,
Socialism as well.
But,
There's an issue that really caught my eyes.

I don't want to talk about the guy on the wheelchair holding DSLR,
And the girl raising the cute doll up in the air.
I just want to talk about,
Where is the sense of humanity to this people?
To those disability people?
Where are the sense of being passionate?
Where did it go?
To the stars?
Or it already fully disappeared?

They are not guilty!
They deserve to be loved as well.
They deserve to be cared like a newly born baby.
They deserve to get the richness of this world.

People, 
Wake up!
Look at your surroundings.
Those disable people needs us.
Please care about them.
Don't treat them like a trash.
But remember,
What you give you'll get back.

Adik Firdaus Dullah,
Allah always with you.
Be strong.

::ahlan::
_CucuBeghaim : *

Popular posts from this blog

Terkena.

Untitled.