Yeay.
Assalamualaikum.
Maybe.
And now,
I have my own laptop.
So I can update my own thoughts and opinions. *wait, is it the same?*
Some ridiculous stories maybe.
Sigh.
What I've been through all this while taught me lots of things.
Especially, the moment when Allah sent me some challenges,
Thick and thin.
Alhamdulillah, I managed to go through all these.
Allah never leave us behind.\
Yeah for sure,
There are extremely lots of things that I wanna share here.
But every brains have its limits.
Me either.
Just when the moment I began to write,
It's just gone.
Yeah, seriously I feel like wanna punch and squeeze my own brain.
But it's very lucky to have our brain inside of the head.
Or else, I have no doubt about that.
We've been thinking to squeeze all the ideas out!
That's so pathetic.
What's coming on, just face it.
Don't give up.
Mohd Hazrie Zuhaire bin Abdullah,
Ana uhibbuka lillahi Taala.
::ahlan:
_CucuBeghaim : *