A bird.

Assalamualaikum.

Image result for disappear tumblr
Find me here.

Aish, jawab salam dulu brader, sisto.
Jangan main gopoh.
Aku tak lari mana pun.
Pi mai pi mai tang tu jugak kan.

Well hello there.
I know it's been a while since I've made maself disappeared.
Aku tak lari,
Cuma menjauhkan diri je.
Sebab ape, bila aku cuba nak cerita dia hilang sekelip mata.
So, I took a good and brilliant iniative to make myself dissappeared *again*.

Well,
Things happened since all this while.
My mother's wedding,
My cat gave birth,
Relationship ups and dowms,
Encountering weird people,
Upcoming assignments,
Quizzes,
Frustrating lecturers,
Blah blah blah,
Sometimes,
Well and stuffs.
It makes my life even 'multicultural'.
I don't know what phrase is suitable but I hope it will overwhelm your eyes.

I hope I'm gonna see you well in couple or in a week tho.
So that I could blast off my feelings here.
Oh maybe I could share with you about people.

Stay tuned. Toodles.

-mXrs-

Popular posts from this blog

Terkena.

Guilty.

Untitled.